Blog

Blue green algae poisoning

We produced this video to show you how much fun you can have by including your dog in your fun at the lake. But along with the fun comes a very important message. Blue/Green algae is found around the world and even can be found in clean waters such as spring-fed lakes. This algae produces a toxin that can be fatal when ingested. We know of one Aussie that lost his life from this toxin so we feel it is our duty to inform others of this potential threat.

 

 

Video courtesy of Theresa A. Goiffon, Dunham Lake Australian Terriers.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *