- Encourage and promote education concerning all aspects of the Australian Terrier breed
- Promote open communication internationally
- Provide members with learning opportunities by hosting educational programs, sharing educational materials and providing open discussion forums
- Support the work of the Canine Health Foundation for improvements to the health of Australian Terriers everywhere
- Through our words and actions, we create a caring and compassionate environment for all people, in all countries.
- We promote good sportsmanship
- As breeders we work together to foster an environment of trust and co-operation. We are forthcoming with puppy buyers and are there through out their lives to assist their new families.
Creating A Brighter Future
- We embrace and encourage studies that will provide our breed with better health, longevity and temperament. At the same time we also maintain the standards of the parent clubs in each country.